perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Neil Gunton <n...@nilspace.com>
Subject Re: [$ hidden $] bug in 2.0?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:27:09 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:
>>Sorry to contradict you Gerald, but I'm looking right at the
>>resulting page source - I can switch back and forth here and
>>it *does* behave the way I'm telling you. I have no idea why
>>you would be seeing something different...
>>

> I tested from the command line with embpexec.pl with your test code and in
> both cases I don't see a difference.
>
> Could you check if this is the same for you?

Here's a paste of the embpexec (extra line breaks perhaps introducted by email program), as
you can
see the hidden variable is included. This is indeed mysterious... what's different about your
setup?
Are you sure you're using the embpexec from 1.3.6?

root@dev:/usr/src/HTML-Embperl-1.3.6# more /www-dev/vhosts/www.crazyguyonabike.com/htdocs/xxx.html
[- $fdat{xxx} = 'xxx' -]
<FORM>
    [$ hidden $]
</FORM>
root@dev:/usr/src/HTML-Embperl-1.3.6# ./embpexec.pl
/www-dev/vhosts/www.crazyguyonabike.com/htdocs/xxx.html
<FORM >

<input type="hidden" name="xxx" value="xxx">