perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: mod_perl/embperl compiling
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 03:48:00 GMT

> I'm getting this from the debugging now
>
> www2:/usr/local/apache2/conf # tail -f  /tmp/embperl.log
> [27861]toString: Node=5(5) RepeatLevel=0 type=4 flags=1
> text=><= (#1) SVs=13610
> [27861]CACHE: Free content for
> *file:/usr/local/apache/htdocs/nylxs/*epparse:Embperl*epcompil

Embperl picks up the directory instead of mod_index, that depends on the
load order. Mod_index has to process the directory first (and will turn it
into index.html, which can be handled by Embperl).

The other solution is the wrap the Embperl settings inside a <Files *.html>
block, this will make sure that the directoty is not handled by Embperl

Gerald