perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>
Subject Re: CVS CO command
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:05:56 GMT
What does this perl xsbuilder command do?

Ruben

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 02:23:34PM -0700, allen haim wrote:
> This works for me:
>
> cvs -d ":pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic" login
> cvs -d ":pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic" co embperl
>
> Then:
>
> perl xsbuilder/source_scan.pl
> perl xsbuilder/xs_generate.pl
>
> (this generates a lot of messages like 'Can not determinate method name for
> ...'; these appear to be normal.)
>
> -Allen
>
> On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 05:22:33PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > Can someone tell me the CVS checkout command.
> >
> > I tried to install what I thought was the newest version of EmbPerl with
> > Apach2 and Mod_perl 2, but it says it can't find Apache/src.pm
> >
> > A web search on this showed a response from Gerald to download the newest
> > version, so I guess I need to do that.  But I can't find the darn command for
> > co anywhere in the email archives (or at least one that works)
> >
> > 	Ruben
> >
> > --
> > __________________________
> > Brooklyn Linux Solutions
> >
> > So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> > that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> > proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998
> >
> > DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> > http://fairuse.nylxs.com
> >
> > "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
> >
> > http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
> > http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
> > http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> > http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles
from around the net
> > http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

> --
> happy random excerpt from the Weblog of J. Alfred Prufrock:
>
> Saturday, April 10, 2004
>
> so ended up at fresh choice, which was SO good (want more bacon bits, vivienne? LOL!)
and it was pretty cool until valerie totally took forever in the bathroom and we were all
waiting to go but she said she was just preparing her face to meet the faces that she'd meet
and we were like, ok. ezra seemed kind of mad at that, but i told we still had time to go
to express, to murder and create, time for all the works and days of hands, and time to go
to sam goody afterward to get a cd for ezra's dad's birthday. so we ate some more toast and
tea and then shopped for like two more hours and my feet were tired but it was cool.

> � 1:10 AM
>
> http://jalfredprufrock.blogspot.com

Brooklyn Linux Solutions