perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>
Subject XML XSLT
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:52:21 GMT
Sorry sent with the wrong subject :(

		Ruben

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:51:27PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> Where do i get this now?  I saw this in the INSTALL POD
>
> Ruben
>  XML and XSLT support
>
>        Starting with Embperl 2.0b4 it has a build in XSLT support. You can either use
the Apache
>        Xercesâ      Xalan 1.2 and libxslt 1.0.4.
>
>        To install Xalan, download the Xalan archive for your OS from
>        http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalanâ
>
>        For Linux it is Xalanâ1_2ânux.tar.gz For Solaris it is Xalanâ1_2âlaris.tar.gz
>
>        Extract the archive and make the shared libraries available to the system, either
by
>        adding the directories to LD_LIBRARY_PATH or by coping them to a library directory,
e.g.
>        /usr/local/lib and run ldconfig â The two ncessary libraries can be found under
>
>            xercesâ          xmlâ       Now you only have to enter the basepath of where
you have extraced the Xalan archive, when
>        Makefile.PL asks you for it and proceed as normal.
>
>        NOTE: For special hints on compiling XALAN see belo

Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around