perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>
Subject Re: CVS CO command
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:47:13 GMT
What about this

 http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalanĂ¢

 This doesn't even come up in w3m

 Ruben

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:45:45PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> Yeah I just did.  You get so into following directions, you forget to follow your common
sense

> Ruben
>

> On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 03:37:50PM -0700, allen haim wrote:
> > you're going to have to install the package 'ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27' from
> > cpan.org
> >
> > (In general when you get "Can't locate" ... errors, type the module name
> > into the search field at search.cpan.org)
> >
> > if you have cpan installed the easy way to get this module is the following
> > (as root):
> >
> > % cpan
> > % i /ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27/
> >
> > this will return many lines including the line:
> >
> > Distribution id = G/GR/GRICHTER/ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27.tar.gz
> >
> > then do
> >
> > % install G/GR/GRICHTER/ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27.tar.gz
> >
> > If you don't have cpan, just install it the ordinary way.
> >
> > Allen
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:38:05PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > > I get this
> > >
> > > /usr/src/embperl # perl xsbuilder/source_scan.pl
> > > Can't locate ExtUtils/XSBuilder/ParseSource.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i586-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /usr/src/embperl/xsbuilder/ParseSource.pm line 8.
> > > BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/src/embperl/xsbuilder/ParseSource.pm
line 8.
> > > Compilation failed in require at xsbuilder/source_scan.pl line 4.

and articles from around the net

vivienne? LOL!) and it was pretty cool until valerie totally took forever in the bathroom
and we were all waiting to go but she said she was just preparing her face to meet the faces
that she'd meet and we were like, ok. ezra seemed kind of mad at that, but i told we still
had time to go to express, to murder and create, time for all the works and days of hands,
and time to go to sam goody afterward to get a cd for ezra's dad's birthday. so we ate some
more toast and tea and then shopped for like two more hours and my feet were tired but it
was cool.