perl-embperl mailing list archives

From allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net>
Subject Re: CVS CO command
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:42:59 GMT
I don't know anything about it.

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:47:13PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> What about this
>
>  http://xml.apache.org/dist/xalan?
>
>  This doesn't even come up in w3m
>
>  Ruben
>
> On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:45:45PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > Yeah I just did.  You get so into following directions, you forget to follow your
common sense

> > Ruben
> >

> > On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 03:37:50PM -0700, allen haim wrote:
> > > you're going to have to install the package 'ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27' from
> > > cpan.org
> > >
> > > (In general when you get "Can't locate" ... errors, type the module name
> > > into the search field at search.cpan.org)
> > >
> > > if you have cpan installed the easy way to get this module is the following
> > > (as root):
> > >
> > > % cpan
> > > % i /ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27/
> > >
> > > this will return many lines including the line:
> > >
> > > Distribution id = G/GR/GRICHTER/ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27.tar.gz
> > >
> > > then do
> > >
> > > % install G/GR/GRICHTER/ExtUtils-XSBuilder-0.27.tar.gz
> > >
> > > If you don't have cpan, just install it the ordinary way.
> > >
> > > Allen

/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/i586-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i586-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/i586-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /usr/src/embperl/xsbuilder/ParseSource.pm
line 8.

EmbPerl with

stories and articles from around the net
Brooklyn....

vivienne? LOL!) and it was pretty cool until valerie totally took forever in the bathroom
and we were all waiting to go but she said she was just preparing her face to meet the faces
that she'd meet and we were like, ok. ezra seemed kind of mad at that, but i told we still
had time to go to express, to murder and create, time for all the works and days of hands,
and time to go to sam goody afterward to get a cd for ezra's dad's birthday. so we ate some
more toast and tea and then shopped for like two more hours and my feet were tired but it
was cool.

> > > --
> > >
> > > happy random U.S. amendment to a war crimes treaty, Apr 6., 1984:
> > >
> > > ... SHALL NOT APPLY TO DISPUTES WITH ANY CENTRAL AMERICAN STATE

> > --
> > __________________________
> > Brooklyn Linux Solutions
> >
> > So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> > that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> > proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998
> >
> > DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> > http://fairuse.nylxs.com
> >
> > "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
> >
> > http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
> > http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
> > http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> > http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles
from around the net
> > http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

> --
> __________________________
> Brooklyn Linux Solutions
>
> So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998
>
> DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> http://fairuse.nylxs.com
>
> "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
>
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
> http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
> http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from
around the net
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

happy random snippet from Allen Haim reviewing Allen Haim:

He displays an astonishing mastery of 4/4 time, and of the I-IV-V chord progression.

[more at http://www.netherrealm.net/~allen/songs]