perl-embperl mailing list archives

From allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net>
Subject Re: CVS CO command
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:23:34 GMT
This works for me:

cvs -d ":pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic" login
cvs -d ":pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic" co embperl

Then:

perl xsbuilder/source_scan.pl
perl xsbuilder/xs_generate.pl

(this generates a lot of messages like 'Can not determinate method name for
...'; these appear to be normal.)

-Allen

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 05:22:33PM -0400, Ruben Safir wrote:
> Can someone tell me the CVS checkout command.
>
> I tried to install what I thought was the newest version of EmbPerl with
> Apach2 and Mod_perl 2, but it says it can't find Apache/src.pm
>
> A web search on this showed a response from Gerald to download the newest
> version, so I guess I need to do that.  But I can't find the darn command for
> co anywhere in the email archives (or at least one that works)
>
> 	Ruben
>
> --
> __________________________
> Brooklyn Linux Solutions
>
> So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998
>
> DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> http://fairuse.nylxs.com
>
> "Yeah - I write Free Software...so SUE ME"
>
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
> http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
> http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from
around the net
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....

happy random excerpt from the Weblog of J. Alfred Prufrock:

Saturday, April 10, 2004

so ended up at fresh choice, which was SO good (want more bacon bits, vivienne? LOL!) and
it was pretty cool until valerie totally took forever in the bathroom and we were all waiting
to go but she said she was just preparing her face to meet the faces that she'd meet and we
were like, ok. ezra seemed kind of mad at that, but i told we still had time to go to express,
to murder and create, time for all the works and days of hands, and time to go to sam goody
afterward to get a cd for ezra's dad's birthday. so we ate some more toast and tea and then
shopped for like two more hours and my feet were tired but it was cool.

 1:10 AM

http://jalfredprufrock.blogspot.com