perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ruben Safir <ru...@www2.mrbrklyn.com>
Subject CVS CO command
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:22:33 GMT
Can someone tell me the CVS checkout command.

I tried to install what I thought was the newest version of EmbPerl with
Apach2 and Mod_perl 2, but it says it can't find Apache/src.pm

A web search on this showed a response from Gerald to download the newest
version, so I guess I need to do that.  But I can't find the darn command for
co anywhere in the email archives (or at least one that works)

	Ruben

--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around