perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Embperl 2 final ?
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 20:05:48 GMT
Hi,

> What is the timeframe for Embperl 2.0 final/gold/whatuwannacallit?
>
> If I didn't misunderstand, mod_perl 2 is finally final, so
> Embperl 2 has a chance to becoming same. Can you (well,
> Gerald, I believe) make a guesstimate about when it will be so?

The problem was that mod_perl has change his API so Embperl has to do so
too. This is already done in the current CVS version. So everything is ready
for 2.0.

The only thing that holds me back is, that I am moveing my privat household
on Saturday to a new house, which has tied up all my free time. After this
is done Embperl 2.0 release should be really be ready.

Gerald