perl-embperl mailing list archives

From ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@rayman.com>
Subject Re: Embperl not being processed
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 23:05:14 GMT
Derrick Spell wrote:

> Here is the snippet of the page that isn't being processed.  It
> happens to be the only Embperl on the page:

> z-index:21; left: 23px; top: 905px; visibility: hidden;">
>     [+ $udat{time} +]<br>
>     [+ $udat{pathway} +]<br>[+ $udat{referrer} +]<br>

Turn on all the Embperl debugging flags to show everything going on.
Request the page, then go and turn all of them back off (or your system
will run slow and the logs will fill fast).  When I have had problems
like this in the past, the full debugging output, although voluminous,
always shows me where the problem is since it shows Embperl's evaluation
of each line and variable.

--
Business Consulting and Turnaround Management