perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: Apache::ImageMagick & Apache2/mod_perl2 [ SOLVED ]
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 20:41:38 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:

>>Well, nobody comments? Does that mean nobody is using AIM? It's great
>>to know I'm the only person using AIM with Embperl2...
>>

>At least I do not use it currently with Apache2 and I don't have enough free
>time to check out where the problem is, also I would like to do so. The free
>time I have is currently used for make Embperl 2 release ready. Afterwards I
>think I can look at Apache::ImageMagic (or if there is a payed project for
>wich I would need it before, since I am doing all new projects with Apache2)
>
>Sorry
>
>Gerald

Well, at least three different people asked by email how I solved it, I
guess some people need it after all... So just for the record, yes,
Apache::ImageMagick 2.0b7 DOES works for me with Apache2/mod_perl2
(thanks Stas & other people from mp list), but I didn't release it
because it's a bit of an ugly hack and I don't claim I understand why or
how it works... But if you'are desperate enough to try my version, it's
available upon request

- Robert