perl-embperl mailing list archives

From ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@rayman.com>
Subject Re: How to troubleshoot session handling?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:45:42 GMT
allen haim wrote:

>Instead of SetEnv I used PerlSetEnv, and for the cookie path I used /tmp.

EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH is not the "storage" path, you specify that when you
set-up SessionX.  EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH is the website path.  So unless
you send things to http://www.netherrealm.net/tmp/hello.htm, /tmp will
not work correctly for you.

>Now the big question: how come I never had to do this before? It used to
>work just fine without those variables in the .conf.

maybe this is a different version of Embperl than you have used before.

--
Business Consulting and Turnaround Management