perl-embperl mailing list archives

From ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@rayman.com>
Subject Re: How to troubleshoot session handling?
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:13:19 GMT
allen haim wrote:

>OK, I've looked in /tmp, and I see a file with the same name as the
>_session_id key in %udat.
>
>Looking in that file, I see some control characters throughout, I see my
>data in plain text, (just 'allen' and 'hello') and I see the session id.

ok - so embperl is able to write the session data to the file.  the
control characters are just part of the serialization and storage
process.  the only problem you are having is that the SET-COOKIE header
is not being set with the session ID.

so,  what have you set for??:
EMBPERL_COOKIE_DOMAIN
EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH
EMBPERL_COOKIE_EXPIRES

s/b something like:
SetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_DOMAIN .netherrealm.net
SetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_PATH /
SetEnv EMBPERL_COOKIE_EXPIRES "+7d"

--
Business Consulting and Turnaround Management