perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Dirk Melchers <melch...@nureg.de>
Subject Session_mode=2 and UID-inserting
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:27:11 GMT
Hi,

the good news: we use Embperl2 :-)

the problem: we need session handling with SESSION_MODE=0x3
(?EMBPERL_UID=... mode) because a lot of our clients don't accept cookies.

We have to do some caching of the generated HTML-code. The HTML-pages
are rendered by "Execute"-ing a lot of epl-files. Each Execute does the
?EMBPERL_UID=XXX inserting, so we could NOT cache the result.
Is it possible to use SESSION_MODE=1 for all Executes, cache the results
and do a last Execute with SESSION_MODE=3 for the resulting page to
insert the ?EMBPERL_UID=XXX code?

something like this:

session_mode=1
Execute({inputfile=>"render_all.epl", output=>\$out});
store_to_cache($out);
session_mode=2
Execute({input=>$out, output=>\$realout})
print OUT $realout;

so $out contains for example: href="test.html"
and $realout: href="test.html?EMBPERL_UID=:123455"

Best regards,

Dirk Melchers.