perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: Embperl::Mail bug
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:33:04 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:

>>  when calling Embperl::Mail twice from the same page, second
>>time it may send the body of the first email. Following code
>>sends two emails with different subjects, but with identical
>>body 'test1 test1'
>>

>The problem should go away when you specify different strings as inputfile
>=> parameter (This tells Embperl that your source is different, otherwise it
>uses the cached one)

OK, now I run it with inputfile => email1.eo / inputfile => email2.eo
and it works, thanks a lot. However, both email?.eo are identical, I
just call them with a modified udat, so it's not optimal, I need to
mainten it twice. Is there a way to use inputfile/other param to tell
Embperl not to use the cached version? Embperl::Mail::Execute is called
with difeferent 'to', but this doesn't seem to be big enough difference.

- R.

PS. Somewhere in Readme2, you say optKeepSpaces does work only from
httpd.conf - is there now any way to set it in Execute? It would be
really usefull especially in Embperl::Mail...