perl-embperl mailing list archives

From allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net>
Subject How to troubleshoot session handling?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:49:01 GMT
Hi Gerard and friends,

How do I troubleshoot problems with session handling?

Simply put, putting values in %udat doesn't work any more.

I can see in Mozilla's Cookie Manager that the cookie isn't being set, and I
am also not getting my values back out of %udat.

I'm using Apache::SessionX with no changes to httpd.conf. This setup used to
work and I don't know what I changed.

Today I updated to 2.0rc3 but the problem persists.

Thanks,

Allen

--
happy random george orwell advice for making tea:

	* Secondly, tea should be made in small quantities--that is, in a teapot.