perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Jason Bodnar" <ja...@shakabuku.org>
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 02:42:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get an old Embperl installation working. I'm running Embperl
2.0rc1. In my Apache conf file I have:

 PerlModule Embperl
 AddType text/html .phtml

 <Location /jasonprcl>
  SetHandler      perl-script
  PerlHandler     Embperl
  Options         ExecCGI
  PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_LOG /tmp/embperl-jbodnar.log
  SetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 10477
  SetEnv EMBPERL_VIRTLOG /embperl/log
 </Location>

When I try to load a page with just text, no Embperl tags, no HTML I get:

I don't get any links to the Embperl virtlog nor do I get a debug file in /tmp
as I specified.

Any ideas?

--
Jason Bodnar
jason@shakabuku.org

"You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make
your blood boil who is standing center stage advocating at the top of
his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of
yours." -- President Andrew Shephard, "The American President"