perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro" <l...@engenhosolucoes.com.br>
Subject Re: $escmode in libraries
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:33:21 GMT

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:58:37 -0800, Daniel <embperl@7thfire.com> wrote:

> Is this what you use? I'm a little curious what others do to easily see
> what variables contain. Maybe there's a good way I'm missing.

In fact I wrote a module using Data::Dumper that writes variables and
traceback information to a debug file. Send debug information to screen
may not always be possible and using a debug file allow you to debug a
production system without bothering your users.

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro
Engenho Soluções para a Internet