perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Terrence Brannon <bauh...@metaperl.com>
Subject DBIx::Recordset 0.26 - patches lost, docs old
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:18:22 GMT
* My 0.25a release of Recordset contained a number of patches. One of
  the most prominent was the ability to provide pure SQL to Recordset
  via the !Query flag and to retrieve it via the $makesql flag. None
  of this is in 0.26

  All changes are logged here:
  http://www2.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/2003-12/msg00088.html

* 0.26 also has the older docs which show the less frequently used way
  of performing SQL queries via SQL snippets instead of Perl hashes.

* 0.26 also says support is via a non-existent dbi-users@fugue.org
  mailing list.

* Is there an SVN archive for Recordset? Can I re-apply these
  packages?

* Did a mailing list ever get setup for Recordset? Should we?