perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: DBIx::Recordset 0.26 - patches lost, docs old
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:12:13 GMT
> Subject: DBIx::Recordset 0.26 - patches lost, docs old

My version is based on the last thing you commited to svn. Either there was
a problem with my svn update or you don't have commited everything.

There was an svn, but it is not available at the moment due to an server
move. I will reinstall it as soon as possible.

Of course your patches are welcome and I am very sorry that they got lost!

For the mailing list, it is still not available. Sorry it has been undergone
in my daily work...

Gerald