perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Segfault or no content
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:56:58 GMT

> But that still doesn't explain why EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE is
> being ignored.

I think it's because the files section is picked up by Apache, while the
location isn't. Moveing the Embperl_Object_Base to the files section and
deleteing all but the directoryindex from the location section, should solve
the problem

> And the DirectoryIndex directive is too, since
> it doesn't try to access /lottery/index.epl when I request
> just /lottery/. (I checked this with strace, also).

That's because embperl will be called before mod_dirindex. The above change
should fix this also

Gerald