perl-embperl mailing list archives

From allen haim <al...@netherrealm.net>
Subject cgi-bin & %udat
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:52:37 GMT
Hi Gerard & others,

Here is what I would like to do:

There is a script called 'gbrowse', which I didn't write, but which I need
to call from within my embperl application. This script works by printing to
STDOUT.

So why not just keep it in my Apache::Registry directory and call it like
an ordinary mod perl script? The reason is that gbrowse will use a library
which I _did_ write, called Plugin.pm.

Now, I would like Plugin.pm to have access to %udat.

How would I do this?

Thanks,

Allen

The more stupid of the old peasants came to the pasture to wag their tongues
with him; village women ran to him to recover from their men's fits of
craziness, and they were never angry with Sashka for his love or his
disease.

-isaac babel