perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ben Kim <b...@coe.tamu.edu>
Subject RE: 'apr.h' no such file
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:04:48 GMT

Thanks for pointing to the right direction. I got source tarball from
httpd.apache.org directly and it was fairly easy now.

I was using httpd-2.0.50. I guess the problem was httpd-2.0.50.src.rpm was
not suitable for this purpose.

Giving "include" directory didn't make a difference.
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/httpd-2.0.50
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/httpd-2.0.50/include

In fact, there's no apr.h under the whole
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/httpd-2.0.50.

# wget http://apache.secsup.org/dist/httpd/binaries/linux/httpd-2.0.50-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz
# find . -name 'apr.h'
./srclib/apr/include/apr.h
./bindist/include/apr.h

I gave /root/httpd-2.0.50/bindist and the install went OK.

I'm glad I found an easier way. Thanks again.

Ben Kim
Database Developer/Systems Administrator
434E Harrington Tower / College of Education
Texas A&M University