perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derricksp...@cdmplus.com>
Subject SEGFAULT on Mac OS X 10.2
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:35:30 GMT
I've got a Mac OS X 10.2 server loaded with Apache 2.0.52, mod_perl
2.0rc4, Perl 5.8.6, Embperl 2.0rc2 - All installed fresh by hand (no
factory installations)
At rather irregular intervals my apache children will segfault during a
request.  The result for the user is browser specific - anything from a
blank screen on firefox, to a "Unable to make SSL connection to server"
on IE, to a "NSURLerrordomain: -1011" on Safari.  There doesn't seem to
be anything wrong with my pages.  In fact, when a page fails to load
you can hit refresh and it might come up just fine.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem, or know of a possible
cause/solution.

Thanks,
-Derrick