perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Call for Partners: Embperl multi-threading issues fix
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:38:11 GMT

> Ok, so everything you would need is to make changes to Embperl then ?

Yes. In case I would find a problem within mod_perl I would of course fix it
too, so at the end we have Embperl running with mod_perl in a threaded
environment. This is necessary for running Apache 2/mod_perl 2 and Embperl
on Windows (there is only a threaded Apache) and would be nice to have on
Unix (I expect a performance improvement, at least it will require less
memory, which is an important fact for sites with a lot of requests)

Gerald