perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ryan C. Spaulding <rspauld...@mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Problems with setting EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:06:42 GMT

On Jan 11, 2005, at 11:53 PM, Michael Stepanov wrote:

> Ryan C. Spaulding wrote:
>> Hi Derrick,
> I suspect you've forgotten to load Embperl.so. You should
> add
> 	LoadModule embperl_module /some-dirs/Embperl.so
>
> before using special Embperl directives like
> 	EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS.

Added this in (httpd.conf):

LoadModule embperl_module
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Embperl/
Embperl.so

Below is the error:
[root@testweb root]# apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 208 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Embperl/
Embperl.so into server:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Embperl/
Embperl.so: undefined symbol: Perl_gv_stashpv

Does this look familiar? It could be possible that I built it wrong,
any ideas?

Thank you,

Ryan