perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Stepanov <michaelstepa...@francoudi.com>
Subject Re: Embperl::Object configure problems
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:10:15 GMT
Gerald Richter wrote:

>><FilesMatch ".*\.htm.?|.*\.epl$">
>>    SetHandler  perl-script
>>    PerlHandler Embperl
>>    Options     ExecCGI
>></FilesMatch>
>>

>Remove this block, or put it in a different <Directoy ...> block then the
>Embperl::Object stuff

Sorry for that stupid question but I still have the problem with
configuration of
Embperl::Object. Well, I'd like to have the different configuration of
Embper::Object
but I couldn't setup it into <VitualHost> ... </VitualHost>. Possibly,
it happend because
it needs to define configuration directives before load Embperl module,
doesn't it?

So, could somebody send me example of http.conf and perl.conf for case using
Embperl and Embperl::Object together into virtual hosts, please?

Thanks in advanced!

--

Best regards,
Michael Stepanov