perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <smi...@gmail.com>
Subject Checking embperl files for correct syntax
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:55:16 GMT
I am currently in the process of upgrading from an early Embperl 2
beta to the latest release candidate.

The biggest change I notice is that where I had previously got away
with [+ $a; $b +], this is no longer allowed, and instead I need [+ do

The change is obviously fairly simple, but difficult to spot where it
needs to be made.

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can check a tree of epl files
for syntactic correctness?  I don't actually want to have to Execute
them, as a lot would fail without the correct parameters.  But I just
want to know if they will generate an obvious error.

Thanks

Michael