perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject epchar.c.min vs epchar.c.iso-latin-2 question
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:16:26 GMT
Hi,

  I'm trying to get rid of all those [+ do { local $escmode = 0; $x } +]
just because $x has some Czech characters. epchar.min.c seems to work
OK, but I don't understand relative advatages/disadvanages of
epchar.c.min vs. epchar.c.iso-latin-2 ... Can some please explain what
I'm loosing when I use min instead of iso-lain-2? My pages happen to be
in win1250 so I could write my own epchar.c.win1250 but why bother if
min works right and there is no hidden catch I cann't think of right now?

- Robert