perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: INPUT_FUNC is hanging?
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:10:40 GMT

> I'm trying to set up an INPUT_FUNC, but I can't work out
> where to put my configinput subroutine. My first thought was
> the startup.pl file, but it gives the error that it can't
> find the HTML::Embperl::configinput.al file in @INC. So I put
> the subrouting in configinput.al which I moved to the right
> directory, and now it just hangs.

Xxx.al is only for autoloading, that's not the place to put any code by your
self. (see Perl's autosplit feature).

You should give the full package name in your config e.g.

SetEnv EMBPERL_INPUT_FUNC main::configinput

If you function is defined in a different package then main::, then you have
to specify the correct package name

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh