perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: session question
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 19:47:39 GMT
> BTW: when I get this to work I will be more that happy to
> fully document what I did post it back here.
> Apache 1.3.33, embperl 1.3.6, mod_perl 1.2.9, apache::session
> 1.6, apache::sessionX 2.00b5 The Trying to restore session page:
> [- use Apache::Session::MySQL; -]
> [- use Apache; -]
> [- use DBI; -]

You don't need all this stuff in your page, just put some data in %udat and
you will get it back if the same user hits any other page.

Embperl handles everything for you. You only need to have Apache::Session
and Apache::SessionX installed.

Make sure that make test of Apache::SessionX passes without errors.

Gerald