perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: AIM/mp2 Apache::compat bug?
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:33:05 GMT
RobertCZ wrote:

> I'm playing with Apache::ImageMagick under mod_perl 2 and
> Apache::compat (mainly because AIM needs Apache::File which is not
> supported under mp2). AIM/mp2 returns the correct modified file but
> with wrong file size (size of the original file, not the modified
> one). It does work under mod_perl 1, could this be Apache::compat bug?
> If yes, any idea how it could  fixed?

Well, now I got rid of Apache::compat (changed Apache::File to
FileHandle/File::Temp) and I got the same problem, so Apache::compat is
innocent Could it be that PerlFixupHandler in mp2 needs to set length
manually when it's different from the original file while mp1
recalculates it automaticaly? Thanks for your help.

- Robert