perl-embperl mailing list archives

From RobertCZ <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Two questions
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:44:05 GMT
Hi,

*  I'm porting some old pages to Embperl2 and I have noticed the
following difference: When ... img src=tst.gif ... is not quoted,
Emperl2 generates ... img src tst.gif ... (without =) and breaks all
images and links. I know it's incorrect not to escape parameter values
in HML, but it use to work in Embperl 1 and now it's just a nuissance.
Could it be put back please?

* When _app.eo (Embperl_Object_App) is not found in current directory,
Embperl doesn't seem to use _app.eo found in a directory above - I had
impression it is supposed to work in the same way as _base.eo? Am I
supposed to copy _app.eo all over the place or it's just a bug?

Thanks.

- Robert