perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Stefan Cars <ste...@snowfall.se>
Subject Sessions get mixed up ?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:50:13 GMT
Hi!

We get reports about that people sometimes in the middle of a
registration get other peoples information. The only way I can see this
happen (after days of investigation) is that the $udat with the
member_id has changed in the middle of sessions and that it got another
session from another user currently also beeing logged in.  Do you know
if this might be possible ? I saw a mail earlier regarding something
like this
(http://www.mail-archive.com/embperl@perl.apache.org/msg01385.html). I
am running FreeBSD 5.3,  Apache 2.0.50 with latest mod_perl2 and
embperl2. Apache::SessionX 2.00b5 and Apache::Session 1.54, using mysql
for both sessions and locking.

Anyone with any ideas ?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Cars