perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Embperl bug: syntax parametr in Execute not working
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:14:39 GMT

>   when I put [$ Syntax EmbperlBlocks $] in the executed file,
> it works as expected but when I try to set syntax in base
> file as a parametr in Execute call, Embperl fails with
>
>         Endtag '/table' doesn't match starttag 'tr'
>
>   I tested syntax => 'Text', it does the same thing.
>
> base file
>
> [- Execute({ inputfile => '*', syntax => 'EmbperlBlocks' }) -]

This is not a bug, it's a little bit different for '*', because this file is
preloaded by Embperl::Object, to be able to call methods inside the file,
before the actual file is executed.

So you could only set EMBPERL_SYNTAX in the httpd.conf or use [$ syntax $].

The other possibility is to use an application object and override the
method get_receipe. See eg/web/epwebapp.pl for an example.

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh