perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Stefan Cars <ste...@snowfall.se>
Subject cookie-less sessions..
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:00:28 GMT
Hi!

I have some trouble which I asked the list awhile ago with sessions
without cookies. The trouble is that sessions works perfect when people
use cookies but for people that do turn off cookies everything is not
working so great. I have tried setting EMBPERL_SESSION_MODE 0x21 but
this just doesn't do it, for some reason it seems to generate a new
session_id everytime I visit the page, the second problem is that we
have some annoying javascripts and redirects ($http_headers_out) the
SDatparam doesn't work with. So what we want is probably smodeUDatUrl,
which isn't implemented yet. Gerald, what is the status of this ? Maybe
we could hire you for that implementation or is there any other ways to
solve this problem ?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Cars