perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Ben Kim <b...@coe.tamu.edu>
Subject pdf generation
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:54:29 GMT

Dear list,

1. pdf generation
I'd like to learn what people use to generate pdf files. I want to
create pdf from an epl page, with all data from the database.

2. Teeing the output to browser / filesystem

Related with this, I'd also like to know whether there's a way to print
the html results of the database-driven epl page into a static html file.

The problem I have is that the epl pages are protected, and I don't want
to mess with session id and other auth tokens when I use htmldoc. So it
will have to output the result sent to the browser also to the filesystem.
(Tee'd.)

Regards,

Ben Kim
Systems Administrator/Database Developer
College of Education
Texas A&M University