perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Neal Gamradt" <ngamr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Apache 2.0 and EMBPerl 2.0
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:11:04 GMT
Hello All,

My friends and I are going in together to get some server space.  We are all
going to be sharing one Apache 2.0 server.  I don't have experience with
Apache 2.0 and I have a few questions regarding it and EMBPerl.

1.  A while back I remember someone mentioning there was a feature of Apache
2.0 that is not supported with EMBPerl 2.0, was it forking?

2.  We are going to be using Fedora core 1 as our OS, not exactly my first
choice, but I am wondering if there are any issues I should be aware of with
EMBPerl 2.0RC1 and Apache 2.0 on Fedora?

3.  My friend who is going to be doing the system admin. wants to keep
things RPM based as much as possible.  This means using the stock Apache 2.0
that comes with Fedora.  I am assuming I will have to set up mod_perl as a
loadable module, is that going to cause any problems with EMBPerl?

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Neal