perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Neal Gamradt" <ngamr...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Weird session problems
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:59:04 GMT
Hello Stefan,

The only thing I can think of is that multiple people are using the same
machine and not logging out, perhaps somehow the old %udat values are
getting called because they haven't been replaced by the new user's
information.  Are you clearing out all %udat values when a new user logs in?

Neal

From: Stefan Cars <stefan@snowfall.se>
To: embperl@perl.apache.org
Subject: Weird session problems
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:19:14 +0200

Hi!

I have a problem which may be related to sessions, I don't know if this has
anything todo with SessionX / Embperl or what is causing this problem.

The thing is we get alot of reports from a website that people suddenly get
other peoples profiles etc. when they have loggon using their own
credentials. So first it seemed they have logged on OK but when going
somewhere like "Update profile" they get other peoples information. Is there
anyone that knows anything about this ?

Kind Regards,
Stefan Cars