perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Embperl configuration on SUSE 9.1
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:09:14 GMT
Hi

This baffles me. I'm trying to move an Embperl application to another server
with a newer installation, SUSE 9.1.

After installing apache, mod_ssl and mod_perl and embperl, seemingly fine, i
include my old configuration file to httpd.conf.

apachectl configtest is OK, no problem, but apachectl start (or startssl)
turns up this in error.log:

Syntax error on line 11 of /usr/local/apache/conf/freemoney.conf:
Invalid command 'EMBPERL_APPNAME', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

freemoney.conf looks like this:

PerlModule Embperl

AddType text/html .epl

<Files *.epl>
</files>

Alias /fm/ "/usr/local/freemoney/pages/"
<Location /fm/>

  EMBPERL_APPNAME freemoney
  EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE base.tepl
  EMBPERL_URIMATCH "\.htm.?|\.epl$"
  EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS no
  PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_FILESMATCH "\.htm.?|\.epl$"
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Embperl::Object
    PerlScript conf/fm-startup.pl
    Options ExecCGI