perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "troy d. straszheim" <t...@resophonic.com>
Subject Re: build bug?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:24:30 GMT
Na, danke for the swift reply...

Yes, forcing installation is no problem, and everything seems to work
fine, except for the file upload issue.  .epl pages are correctly
generated u.s.w...

But somehow %fdat{uploadfilename}, as in the file upload examples, has
no valid filehandle associated with it.  I see this from different
browsers on PC's on different networks.  Would you have any suggestions
on how to debug this?  It is not clear to me how to get another level
down into the code.

Thanks again,

-t