perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: DBIx::Recordset and postgresql schemas?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:20:21 GMT
> It looks like DBIx::Database->new is stripping the schema information
> from table names before calling QueryMetadata, which seems to be
> required now? Anyone else seen this, or are successfully using
> DBIx::Recordset with PostgreSQL 7.3+ (when schemas came in)? Or am
> I missing something obvious?

You don't need to use schemas. I do use it though. The way I do it in
DBIx::Recordset is not pretty, but it works:

$db -> do ("SET search_path TO $schema");

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk