perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Probs with Embperl, LibXSLT
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2004 06:46:55 GMT

> Embperl tries to give to libxslt your posted params via fdat,
> and if these contain non-ascii symbols libxslt fails.
> If you do not need artifically set up params in your
> stylesheet (I dont, I want to keep things separated), then
> you can change line in Embperl/Recipe/EmbperlXSLT.pm

I have changed things, so parameters are now correctly quoted, so they are
passed as strings, which should avoid such problems.

Of course you can change the recpie (or create your own on and use it) to
avoid parameter passing at all.

If you call your xslt processing via Execute, you can also simply pass an
empty array as xsltparam

The updated version is in the CVS and will be soon released

Gerald