perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject RE: Call for last minute Debian libembperl-perl testing
Date Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:11:48 GMT

Hi,

I have tried hard, but I do not get this error here.

Which version of Perl, Apache and mod-perl you are using?

Could you please run

httpd -t -f /path/to/httpd.conf -DEMBPERL_APDEBUG

And send me the output. Also can you please try without the ClearModuleList.
Does this change anything?

Thanks

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh