perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "John P. Gibbons" <j...@dashing.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Embperl and AIX 5.2
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:38:14 GMT
Hi Ed,

  Thanks for your reply. Any suggestions on where to look in the Embperl
Makefiles to figure out why it might be building it wrong and change
it? And do you think the missing libraries issue on libperl.so and
Embperl.so are to blame, or have any relevance? What's more, any idea
how I can find out what libraries it's looking for? On linux ldd will
tell you, on AIX it apparently does not.

  Also I've read on the list about people working with AIX 5. Has anyone
succeeded in making this work on 5.2?

Thanks!

Cheers,
John