perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Steve Wilder <ste...@m8rix.net>
Subject Apache virtulahosts sharing modules
Date Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:04:35 GMT

  Hello, all.

  I'm using Apache 1.3.29 and  Embperl 1.3.6

I've got two Apache Virtualhosts: www.benwilder, and rhyme.benwilder.com

Both sites have a "test1.phtml" which looks like this:
----------------------------
[! use test1; !]

[+ test1::whereami() +]<br>
----------------------------

Both sites have a test1.pm file which sits in their Document Root

Live's test1.pm looks like this:
----------------------------
package test1;

sub whereami {
   return "live";
}
1;
----------------------------

Rhyme's test1.pm looks like this:
----------------------------
package test1;

sub whereami {
   return "rhyme";
}
1;
----------------------------

The problem is that if I reload one or the other enough times, it will
begin using the other sites test1.pm!  I need each site to only use it's
own test1.pm.

If I restart Apache, the problem goes away for a time, but will come
back if I reload one or the other enough times.

BTW: In my httpd.conf, I set "PerlSetEnv PERL5LIB" in the VirtualHost
directive to its own Document Root.

How do I lock each VirtualHost to it's own test1.pm module?

Thanks,

Steve Wilder