perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Katherine Spice <k.sp...@acu.ac.uk>
Subject CLEANUP subroutine delaying response
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 16:49:35 GMT
Hi,

I have an embperl page that does some stuff, and then spits out a
redirect using $http_headers_out{'Location'}. From
http://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Embperl.-page-4-.htm it was my
understanding that any code I defined in a CLEANUP subroutine would be
run after the response was sent to the client, however when I've tested
it by putting in the page  [! sub CLEANUP { sleep 15; } !] the redirect
isn't issued for 15 seconds. Please would somebody take pity on me and
explain what I'm missing?

Thanks,
Katherine

FWIW I'm using Embperl 2.0b9, with Embperl::Object as the PerlHandler on
Apache 1.3.27 with mod_perl 1.26.