perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Pete Moran <p...@forloop.co.uk>
Subject Apache2 and EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:30:03 GMT
Hi all,

I have started using apache 2 and Embperl 2.0b11 - however I have
noticed that I can't seem to add additional search paths.

A sample configuration

<Directory "/var/website/htdocs/admin">
	PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH
/var/website/htdocs/uk;/var/website/htdocs/shared/;/var/website/htdocs/
	<files *html>
        Embperl_AppName     admin
        Embperl_Object_Base base.epl
        Embperl_UriMatch    "\.html.?|\.epl$|\.dxml"
        SetHandler          perl-script
        PerlHandler         Embperl::Object
        Options             ExecCGI
	</files>

</Directory>

However, when I try and execute something in /var/website/htdocs/uk,
then get a error - I have checked and the additional search paths do not
seem to get added. Anyone got any ideas why is this the case with
apache2 (works fine with apache 1.3.xxx) ?

Regards

Pete