perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro" <l...@engenhosolucoes.com.br>
Subject Re: changing file extension from epl to html
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:03:25 GMT
On Mon, 31 May 2004 19:31:52 -0500 (CDT), Ben Kim <bkim@coe.tamu.edu>
wrote:

> Would yours be a server model for dreamweaver? I'd be glad to try it.

Yes, it is a Server Model but it has some limitations.
To fully implement a server model, like PHP/MySQL, its necessary to tie
the database related behaviors to a toolkit, like Recordset, or use plain
DBI. But today everybody uses a toolkit and many, like myself, uses their
own toolkit.

I have 2 versions of the kit, one more complete but tied to my toolkit and
another with less features without any toolkit.

As soon as I finish it I will publish it. Anyone wishing to try it out
mail me.

--
Luiz Fernando B. Ribeiro
Engenho Soluções para a Internet