perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Hoenie Luk <aired...@theearth.com>
Subject What graphical HTML editor do you use on Linux?
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 06:45:54 GMT
Hi all,

I have been using Dreamweaver MX on Windows XP, with the Dreamweaver
extension for Embperl (by Kee Hinckley) installed. It makes it really nice
to have all the Embperl codes represented as little icons unintrusively on
the WYSIWYG window which shows the web page being built.

However Dreamweaver doesn't run on Linux and, since a lot of you develop on
the Linux platform, I am wondering what graphical HTML editors you
experienced developers use that also support Embperl.

I'd like to hear from you. Thanks.

.....Hoenie Luk